Deltamethrin is on ot the most common insecticide used the world over to control public/household pests such as cockroachs, flies, mosquitoes, ants, ticks, mites & others.
Deluge with 10gm per liter Deltamethrine has many advantages:
- Deluge is specially fomulated to carry all the Deltamethrin properties in it.
- Deluge easily mixes in water to make a uniform solution.
- Deluge is odorless and is recommended for indoor application.
- Deluge binds stronly with solid surface to remain active for a longer residual effect.
- Deluge can be used for bed net impregnation requirements.
- Deluge comes with easy packaging for the most economical use.
How Deluge works: Deltamethrin in Deluge is a Type II synthetic pyrethriod and targets the insects nevous system. It causes pronounced convulsive phase within seconds of dosing. Insect becomes uncoordinated and death follows.